Kris Jenner’s 60th Birthday Bash

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Kris Jenner, head of the Kardashian clan, recently turned sixty and threw a two million dollar party to celebrate. The birthday bash was “Great Gatsby” themed and no expense was spared. The party was held at The Lots Studio located in West Hollywood, lavishly decorated by white orchids hanging from the ceiling, surrounded by hundreds of white balloons.

The guest list included over three hundred people, including stars such as Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Tyga, Kanye West, Corey Gamble, and Oliver Rousteing. All adorned in gowns and suits that captured the essence of the roaring twenties. Of course Kris’s family was there as well, to help celebrate their mom-ager. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall all danced the night away, however Rob Kardashian was reportedly not at the soiree.

Kris’s five daughters also created a music video for their mother that was shown at the event. The tape was light hearted and funny, named “You Love Your Friends”, mocking an earlier video Kris Jenner had been in called “I Love my Friends”. Kayne West, Kim’s husband, helped the girls write and produce the song, and the video even ended with a heartwarming happy birthday from Caitlyn Jenner.

The party seemed to be a huge success, and a wonderful evening for Kris who was said to have been “so emotional the whole night and crying from happiness in some parts”. All in all, Kris Jenner and her family seemed happy to be together celebrating her sixty years of life!