This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.
Name: J.B. Sweeney
Year: Freshman
Major: Business 
Hometown: Bridgewater 
Relationship status: Single
Involvement on Campus: Hockey team
Astrology sign: Taurus
Instagram: Jpens87

Tell us a little bit about a typical day in the life of you?
Wake up and piss excellence…just kidding… I wake up and go to class, if I make it on time then come back and relax till hockey practice. Then after practice rush and try to cram all my HW before it gets too late since I don’t use time wisely during the day and nap instead.

Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Ben Affleck or Jake Gyllenhaal 

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you?
A jet ski, a sexy girl, bottle of rum

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Bora Bora

What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Sea glass hunting, long walks on the beach, picnic under the stars, noodling (hand fishing)

What qualities do you look for in a girl?
Girls with a coke bottle figure (just kidding). Someone who has a good sense of humor and can joke and make me laugh as well. And she has to be able to understand hockey 

What are your biggest turn offs?
Someone who is conceited and always brings the group down

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?
Well I’m confused because I did not know this was a thing, but also honored.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I was about 14, we went to Florida with a bunch of my family to my time-share. Tropicana’s orange company had an orange filed behind the time share we stayed at, and someone told me and my friend we could not find a way over the 10ft fence to get some oranges and bring them back. Since I hate being told I cant do something, I was so focused on getting over I was not thinking about coming back…. so my friend and I left and we found a tree that if we climbed about 15ft the branch hung over the fence and could jump down… so I did and then it hit me, how was I getting back over the 10ft barbed-wire fence! So we could not find a way back over and had to walk all the way up front to find a way out, while in the mean time we were seen on camera and they came out to get us an luckily for me the guy was nice and let us leave, but we got made fun of rest of the trip that we got caught in side there area like idiots. And the only oranges we got were ones we threw over fence before finding a way out…..they were good though!

How do you feel about a girl making the first move?
It doesn’t really matter to me, it shows confidence if she did which is good 

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can play guitar pretty well. 

Settle down or hit it & quit it?
It would really depend on the girl.

Most awkward date you’ve been on:
I took a girl out to dinner and she was 100 percent a different person than the one I had been texting. She could not hold a conversation the same way in person as could over text. She was socially awkward, and she was on phone half the time. Then she texted me that night saying she hopes I did not think she was awkward… didn’t respond  

Thoughts on Tinder?
Its a joke….but I still had one!

What is your dream job?
NHL player

Favorite TV show?
BMS (blue mountain state) 

What is your guilty pleasure?
Mt. DEW voltage (blue one)

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?:
Hormones….enough said 

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes?
Barbie Girl – Aqua

Who is your celebrity crush?
It’s a toss up between Kate Upton and Oprah… depends on my day

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
I surprised her for her birthday with a sun set cruise on spirit of Boston for dinner, then went up to spend the weekend by the lake house  

What is something a lot of people don’t know about you?
I know 3 forms of martial arts

What are your favorite/least favorite fashion trends for women?
Crop top and high waist shorts/ rompers 

Describe your ideal date night in Boston:
Catching a Bruin’s game, then heading to the Top of The Hub for a nice dinner, take her skating on frog pond, and end the night with a movie.

What makes a girl dateable vs hookup-able?
If she’s a decent person, then we’ll keep talking and maybe if she is capable of being brought home to meet the family, but if not she’s just hookup-able.

Any advice for the ladies trying to win you over?
Just hit me up, I’m an easygoing sociable person.

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.