The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Suffolk Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

From a delicious meal on Newbury Street, to pastries from the North End, to Chinese cuisine from Chinatown, students in Boston are surrounded by endless options for dining. But with so much delicious food at your fingertips it’s hard to pick a favorite food or restaurant! Inspired by the Food Network program, “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” I compiled a list of some Suffolk students’ all-time favorite things to eat in Boston. You definitely need to try all of these before you graduate!

“The Melting Chocolate Truffle Heart Cake & Shake at Max Brenner’s.”
-Sarah Chasse & Alicia Gonnella ’15

“Falafel from the Falafel King!”
-Sophie Peyton ‘15

“Chicken Parm from Lucia Ristorante & Bar.”
-Julie Riconda ’13

“Boom Veggie Burger from UBurger. I would do awful things for one right now.”
-Felicia Ferraro ‘15

“’Roast Beef Blues'” at Sam Lagrassa’s Sandwiches located at 44 Province Street.”
-Logan Peacock ‘14

“Dessert at Max Brenner’s!!”
-Erica Markle ‘14

“A pasta dish at Vapiano… best Italian place in Boston!”
-Kelly Bogdanki ‘15

“Pizza with sausage with white wine from Teatro’s.“
-Nick LaCascia ‘15

“Anything from Teatro on Tremont, good prices too!”
-Matilda Ivarsson ‘15

“Caffe Vittoria in the North End has the best cannolis!”
-Alexa Mellardo ‘15

“Salad from Fajitas & Rita’s!”

-Jill Palmer ‘15

“The pancakes and macaroni and cheese from Trident Café on Newbury are the bombskiiiii!”
–Janea Huerta ‘14

“Lobster from Legal Seafood.”

-Nas Viola ‘15

“Fettuccine Alfredo from Lucia’s in the North End.
-Dan Mazzei ‘15

“Definitely lobster ravioli from Rino’s in East Boston.”
-Olivia Grocott ‘15

“Maria’s Taqueria”
– Diana Torres ’14

“The steak quesadillas from Fajitas & Rita’s! “
-Rob Hammond ‘14

“Eggplant rollatini from Piccola Venezia on Hanover Street!”
–Julie Grassey ‘15

“Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies from The Chip Yard in Faneuil Hall!”
-Lisa Cabral ’14

“Nutella Pizza from Café Quattro is the best thing I’ve had in Boston so far. Also, the grilled cheese from Beantown Pub is incredible.”
-Nicole Rosa ‘15

Nicole Rosa Major: Advertising Academic Year: 2015 Bio: I was born and raised in Wallingford, CT. Softball is basically my life. I've been playing for 14 years and I'm a shortstop and catcher on the Suffolk team. I'm the manager of the Rent the Runway Campus Rep team at Suffolk. I love love love photography, fashion, decorating, rap music, and sports!
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.