This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Fall is one of the most wonderful times of the year. The leaves transform into a beautiful array colors, sweater weather is in session, and best of all, there is delicious fall desserts that leave your kitchen smelling pumpkin spice and everything nice. Whether your go-to dessert be a traditional apple crisp or something a little more challenging, it’s time to get in the kitchen and start baking! Don’t know any recipes? Don’t need to! Let Pinterest be your new best friend and help you find thousands of fun fall recipes. During my recent browse, here are a few of my favorite recipes that I stumbled upon.

Pumpkin Doughnuts

This recipe immediately caught my eye because it contained two of my favorite things: pumpkin and doughnuts, and what’s better than putting two of your favorite things together? Forget your local doughnut shop and make delicious fall-flavored doughnuts right in your own oven!

Apple Cider Cupcakes

As a lover of all things apple, I pinned this one to my profile as soon as I saw it. Don’t get me wrong, apple crisp and apple cider doughnuts will forever have a special place in my heart, but I’m all for trying new foods and it’s safe to say apple cider cupcakes have reached the top of my list. Topped with brown sugar cinnamon buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be a delicious treat.

Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix

If you live in a college dorm and don’t have an oven, don’t fear, Pinterest is crawling with recipes that require absolutely zero baking! Chex Mix will always remain in my favorites when it comes to snacks and I love this recipe for putting a fall twist on it by adding candy corn and pumpkin spice. As long as you have a microwave, this recipe is easy to make, dorm-friendly, and a must have this autumn!

Cupcake Mummies

What also makes fall so great, is the fun holidays within the season, the first being Halloween. It’s never too early to bake for the holidays! Get spooky this fall by baking cupcake mummies! They’ll be scary delicious.

Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.