Galentine’s Day 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Galentine’s Day is a concept started by the NBC TV series Parks and Recreation! It is celebrated on February 13th and recognises the lovely ladies in your life! What better was the celebrate the friendship and love for your gals?

This year, we at HC Strath celebrated by enjoing some cocktails at a favourite bar of ours! We also took part in a pub quiz involving a lot of laughs!

We hope you enjoyed your Galentine’s Day too! Let us know how you chose to celebrate it by following @HerCampus Strath on Twitter and Instagram!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!