Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas for Every Collegiette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Like most collegiettes, I have a love-hate relationship with Valentine’s Day. Whether you’ve been asked on a romantic date, you’re spending a night out with the girls, or the only guys vying for your attention this Valentine’s are named Ben and Jerry, I’ve got the perfect outfits for you! 

Date Night: 

This slimming and sophisticated dress is perfect for making a first impression with a new valentine or reminding that special someone why he fell for you in the first place. The neckline of the dress makes such a statement, so skip a necklace and opt for a pair of earrings instead!

Girls Night Out: 

Everyone knows that there are some trends that guys will never understand. If you’re spending Valentine’s Day with the girls, try a pair of red jeans and a denim shirt. Embrace your inner Kardashian and accessorize with some leopard pumps and a matching belt.

Be Your Own Valentine: 

Be your own Valentine this year and treat yourself to this comfy Wildfox Jumper from www.asos.com. It’s super cute and would be perfect for early morning classes in the Science Center or late night lounging with friends. If you’re a Stonehill College Student Advantage VIP Cardholder you’ll save an extra 15% off your entire purchase!

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.