Samantha Rose ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is as passionate about Stonehill and being a peer mentor as she is cute! Read on to learn more about this senior cutie!

Name: Samantha Rose

Year: 2014

Major: Psychology

What are you involved in on campus? (clubs, sports, etc) 

I’m a Peer Mentor!

What is your favorite thing about Stonehill?

My favorite thing about Stonehill would be the shenanigans that take place during the Spring Weekend Carnival. My friends and I are the first ones there and the last ones to leave…I wish I was kidding. 

Favorite meal at the caf?

It’s easily a two way tie between taco tuesday (bring Chris B back!) and Burger Mania. 

Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?

Fingers for toes hands down. Think of how easy it would be to pick things up! You would never have to bend down again, plus toes are nasty.

How does it feel to be known as a Campus Cutie?!

I’m not going to lie I have already alerted my local newspaper, and called the grandparents. But seriously I am flattered, my rosy cheeks haven’t stopped blushing since I heard the news!

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.