Krista Chouinard ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Hometown: Natick, MA

Major: Communications                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Celebrity Crush: Channing Tatum……have you seen Magic Mike

What is something not many people know about you?
I fall asleep to the Food Network every night.

Favorite thing about Stonehill:
My friends

Would you rather, change sex every time you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin?
Changing sex would be really confusing….but I would end up eating so many babies…..

Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs?
Legs as long as my fingers because otherwise I would just tip forward.

If a movie about your life was made, who would play the part of you?
Deena from the Jersey Shore, because she is a blast in a glass, didn’t get plastic surgery and contrary to popular belief, does not sleep around.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Super jumping powers because it would be more fun than flying.

How does it feel to be the first campus cutie of the semester?
Absolutely honorable.

If you could switch places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood, NO DOUBT. She is my favorite person in the entire world.

Kate McCarthy is  a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusetts. She is a Communications major and a journalism minor. Although she does not know what she wants to do when she graduates, her dream job is having her own talk show and becoming a one woman sensation, like Oprah. At Stonehill, you can find her  winning championships with her intramural basketball team, swimming laps in O'Hara Pond or reading James Patterson novels in the cafeteria. After a semester studying abroad in the Czech Republic, her main goal in life is to travel the world. She is currently interning in Los Angeles, at the Queen Latifah show.