Jennifer Bruce ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Name: Jennifer Bruce

Year: 2014 

Major/Minor: Communications 

What are you involved in on campus?
HerCampus, PR Society, trying to break the record for number of coffees consumed in one day (I’m up to 8, challengers are welcome) 

What is your favorite part about Stonehill? 
I’d have to say the sense of community. After living in NYC last spring it definitely made me realize how lucky I am to call Stonehill my home. No matter where you are on campus you are bound to see at least one of your friends. I also love that my younger brother is a student here! I automatically have someone who is willing to buy me food when my meal plan is low! 

What are your plans for Columbus Day break? 
I have a lovely date planned with my couch to catch up on all the shows I’ve missed while being at school. Scandal, Betrayal and Revenge are already set up on my DVR .

Would you rather have free Starbucks for a whole year, or free iTunes music for a whole year? 
Hmmm..this is a tough one since coffee and music are two of my favorite things in the world, but I’d have to say free Starbucks for a year. There’s a reason why I’m $200 UNDER my meal plan! I just can’t resist a Venti Salted Caramel Mocha.

How does it feel to be a Campus Cutie? 
This may be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life…right up there with meeting Ramona Singer from Real Housewives of NYC.
Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.