Campus Cutie Taylor Shannahan!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

As a NARP, my varsity athlete suitemates are constantly complaining about their lack of time to eat, sleep, study or do basically anything. But here is a gal that manages to do both all year-round. Meet one of the only two-sport athletes at Stonehill, Taylor the legend Shannahan. While making an impact in both her freshman year seasons, she managed to pick up the title of NE-10 All-Rookie team in soccer and made the NE-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll both semesters. So lets meet the superwoman herself…..

Hometown: Mendham, New Jersey

Major: Mediated communications with a minor in sports science and society

HC: Activities involved in on campus?

TS: I volunteer at Heights Crossing assisted living home, the Homestead School, and actively volunteer at the Stonehill Farm

HC: Favorite meal at the caf?

TS: Buffalo chicken wrap

HC: Favorite soccer memory?

TS: Going to the NE-10 tournament my freshman year

HC: Favorite lacrosse memory?

TS: Going to NCAA’s freshman year and beating LIU Post in season

HC: Okay, be honest. Which sport do you like better?  

TS: I will never reveal it.  [Claims she doesn’t have a favorite]

HC: Favorite song to sing in the shower?

TS: I don’t sing in the shower!! [Although I’ve heard her belt out the Script a time or two]

HC: Favorite Movies?

TS: Miracle and We Are Marshall [Sports movies, typical]

HC: What’s a fact people don’t know about you?

TS: I have a twin brother who goes to Marist. Oh and my sister Kelsey went here! [A previous Campus Celeb may I add]

HC: Favorite spot on campus?

TS: The caf because I get to see everyone [Awwwww]

HC: Favorite condiment:

TS: Ketchup, I put it on evvvvverything

HC: Favorite thing to do on Sundays?

TS: Sleeping, if you can’t find me on the practice field I’m definitely in my bed

HC: What are your plans after you graduate?

TS: I hope to live in Boston and pursue a career in anything that will get me paid

HC: What is your favorite thing about Stonehill, besides the sports?

TS: The campus, waking up to it every morning makes the long days worth it [How sweet]

There you have it folks, Taylor Shannahan. If you are intrigued by this interview and want to get to know Taylor better, just look for the girl in green pre-wrap and either a soccer or lacrosse jumpsuit (depending on whichever season she is currently in).  

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.
Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.