Brittany Ford ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Augusta, Maine

Astrological Sign: Aquarius

Would you rather change sex every time you sneeze OR not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin?

I would rather not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin, because everyone loves a chocolate chip baby. I would say blueberry baby, but we all know what happened to Violet from Willy Wonka…

Favorite Cafeteria Meal: Tie between buffalo chicken penne and the carved turkey sandwich I get every Wednesday

Favorite Twitter Account:@commonwhitegirl because I can really relate. For example, I just retweeted, “Sure you have a hot boyfriend and lots of friends but I have an XL pepperoni pizza, so I think we both know who the winner is here”

Favorite Stonehill Memory: Kingston/Lowell ’12-’13….yeah

Activities
I am a member of the varisty field hockey team and in the marketing management assosciation. I’m also going to be inducted into the American Marketing Assosciation this month. I also play intermural basketball, floor hockey and field hockey, Team Pup’n’Suds represent.
I am also an avid lacrosse watcher/fan girl and tail gating enthusiast. Shout out to DiRi’s cider.

Relationship Status: Wicked Single

Is there anything else you need to accomplish while still at Stonehill?
Yes, Stonebridge challenge, Kelsey’s power hour DVD one more time (legendary) and roll down Donahue.

Any advice to underclassmen to make the most of their time at Stonehill?
Yes, get a watch as well as a personal assistant….that worked for me.

Explain your love of Christmas
The love I feel for Christmas is similar to the love parents feel for their children (the ones that like their children). There is no greater love than the love of red and green presents and tacky blow up lawn ornaments.

Shout Outs

To my mom and dog
To Suite Pi
To Kingston/Lowell for being so welcoming
To all members of Pancreas
To Jules, for not being a real princess
To Brad, for dropping the bucket
To Pat, for having a lizard
And to the new club “We hate Jules’ princess ring tone”

Sidenote: Miss Ford requested a quick blurb about playing, because it is very important to her. She enjoys playing any and all games, inside and outside. Most recently, the newest game she learned was entitled Pancreas.

Kate McCarthy is  a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusetts. She is a Communications major and a journalism minor. Although she does not know what she wants to do when she graduates, her dream job is having her own talk show and becoming a one woman sensation, like Oprah. At Stonehill, you can find her  winning championships with her intramural basketball team, swimming laps in O'Hara Pond or reading James Patterson novels in the cafeteria. After a semester studying abroad in the Czech Republic, her main goal in life is to travel the world. She is currently interning in Los Angeles, at the Queen Latifah show.