Fall Frenzy!

Posted -

It's that time of the year! Break out your leather boots and knit scarves ladies! Our fav look this season is simple; leggings, a comfy high=low sweater, and a pair of leather boots. Perfect this look with a patterned scarf! 

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Alayna Burton is a junior at Stetson University pursing a degree in Communications and Journalism. Alayna’s passion for Her Campus began last year when she co-founded her branch in 2011 serving as Director of Publicity and Events, and now Alayna hopes to successfully lead her branch to success as Stetson’s HC Editor in Chief. Outside of Her Campus Alayna is heavily involved with her school, her community and her sorority. Serving on numerous boards and teams including but not limited to Stetson’s event programming board Hatter Productions as Assistant Director, The Deland Community’s fundraising team GreenFeather Executive Board as a day coordinator, The Delta Delta Delta sorority Vice President of Membership, Alayna has gained valuable experience with working with people as well as insight into the world of event planning as well as marketing, branding and public relations. Future goals for Alayna include working in the field of Broadcast Journalism in the Entertainment Industry. 

Editor's Note

Did you know that 45 percent of college women are leaning toward voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election?

Find out more--check out HC's pre-election survey results now!

We Recommend

User login