What to Wear on Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stanford chapter.

Today’s the day, and I bet you have no idea what to wear. Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or somewhere in between, you have to be looking good. So here are a couple of outfit ideas that will have you looking smoking hot and are bound to make his jaw drop

1. One word: Fierce

Pair a bandage skirt, tank top, motorcycle jacket and heels together. Then add a clutch to add a bit of color. Finish the look with some bright metallic nail polish and bright lipstick.

2. Sweet Romance

A romantic red dress that shows off your curves, cute heels, and a short blazer tie this outfit together.  This outfit idea is a classic Valentine’s Day ensemble and is great for a dinner for two.

3. Simple and Sweet
This outfit idea pairs very simple basics and adds a romantic cutout blouse to create a charming appearance.  It is very versatile and great for those who do not like heels.

4. Classy Night Out 
Keep it chic with black jeans, tank top and black blazer. Then add cute pumps, a bag with sass and­ – voilà! – you’re ready to go anywhere this Valentine’s Day.

Allison is the Her Campus Correspondent at Stanford University, majoring in Communication (and maybe Art History!). She is working her way up the magazine ladder in New York City with an editorial internship at InStyle Magazine under her belt.  Originally from Windermere, FL, Allison spends her free time watching football, devouring sweets and online shopping. You can follow her on Twitter at @allisonotis and on Pinterest!