Omnomnom: Lulu’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stanford chapter.

Lulu’s – 3/5

Food — 4/5
Okay, so I wouldn’t call it the most authentic Mexican food of all time. I mean, it’s in the Town and Country shopping center. It was, however, pretty delicious — I’m picky about my breakfast burritos, and this one didn’t disappoint. Everything is fresh and put together right in front of you (à la Chipotle, but much better and less overrated), with soft-but-not-runny eggs, tenderly crisped potatoes, and salsa — spiciness of your choosing — in a warm tortilla. Yum. They have a pretty extensive menu, as well. Extremely extensive, actually.

Service — 4/5
I enjoyed the kind and speedy service, the fact no one made faces at my Spanish (always worth bonus points), and then they let me hang out inside for a surprisingly long time to do cram for Archaeology.

Price — 2/5
Nine dollars is a lot to pay for a breakfast burrito, no matter how good. That’s all I’m sayin.

Location and Setting — 4/5
Town and Country is super pleasant and convenient, if not kind of gentile, and Lulu’s is conveniently situated in between a trendy shoe store and Kara’s cupcakes. What more could a girl ask for? There’s not a whole lot of indoor seating — one table, actually — so if the weather’s crap, you’re out of luck. That having been said, most of the orders I observed were taken to-go, so that’s a non-issue if all you want to do is eat. Just don’t go there planning to hunker down and study or have an intimate conversation over burritos.

Good for… on the go with sufficient cash to spare. And for soccer moms.

Allison is the Her Campus Correspondent at Stanford University, majoring in Communication (and maybe Art History!). She is working her way up the magazine ladder in New York City with an editorial internship at InStyle Magazine under her belt.  Originally from Windermere, FL, Allison spends her free time watching football, devouring sweets and online shopping. You can follow her on Twitter at @allisonotis and on Pinterest!