Travel the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

I think everyone can agree that creation of Pinterest was one of the greatest things since sliced bread. There’s always an assortment of items to look at no matter what mood you may be in. Recently, I’ve been in a traveling mood which means my travel board on Pinterest has gotten a bunch of new pins! Need to think of somewhere to travel this year on your time off? I got you covered! Even if it’s not the best time for you to travel, I have three places that you’ll want to explore via the worldwide web!

1. The Swiss Alps

Located in the ever so neutral country of Switzerland, this mountain range looks absolutely breathtaking! No matter the time of the year, your adventurous heart will find something to enjoy. Whether you are sightseeing the symbol of Switzerland, Matterhorn or losing track of time in one of museums, this will be a trip to never forget.

1. Rome, Italy

A city with the best spaghetti, wine, and chocolate in the world? What more could you ask for! Rome is filled with romance and sights that will have you in “awe!” Make a wish in the beautiful Trevi Fountain or walk the streets to shop and dine! You will never be disappointed.

1. Belize

Love the feeling of the warm sun against your golden skin? Belize should be at the top of your travel destinations! The blue waters seem as if they were untouched for centuries as palm trees sway in the breeze. Let your adventure be highlighted by world class snorkeling, caving, and exquisite archaeological finds.

No matter where your heart takes you, if you need a travel buddy, I’d be more than happy to share an adventure with you!

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!