The Luck of Saint Vincent Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

7 Things That Make All SVC Students Feel Lucky

1. Walking into the laundry room and seeing a row of empty washers
  2. Getting to brunch early enough to get a good spot in the omlette line
  3. When the heat comes on in November… 
  4. And when its finally turned off in April
  5. Leaving all of your valuables on a table for hours, then coming back and finding them exactly where you left them
  6. When strangers smile and hold the door open for you
  7. Remembering you go to an amazing college with an incredibly unique community

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Bearcats!

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!