This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

After another fun-filled Halloween this past Monday, I am sure a lot of us still have some left over candy. If you aren’t quite ready to move onto the premature Christmas decorations and are still in the Halloween spirit, here is a list of 7 cute, halloween-themed snacks that you can make! All are easy enough to make in your dorm room, and very instagram worthy. Happy Belated Halloween!

Pumpkin Cookie Sandwiches

Holidays are already the best times of the year, however, what makes them even better are the themed Pillsbury sugar cookies. You can make them taste even better by adding whipped cream, ice cream, or nutella in between two cookies to make sandwiches!

Oreo Spiders

Insert 8 pretzel stick “legs” in some Oreos, add some white chocolate chips as eyes, and you have your own oreo spiders!

Marshmallow Ghosts

Grab some marshmallows and give them a face! You can use chocolate chips or frosting as something easy, and voila, you have some miniature ghosts! Make these treats and have a bonfire for some extra-chocolaty s’mores.

Monster Mouth Apple Bites

If you are looking for a more healthy option for a Halloween snack, try out these monster mouths! Simply take apple wedges, spread peanut or almond butter on them, and add in mini-marshmallows or yogurt-covered raisins as teeth. Happy munching!

Oreo Creatures

Again, Oreos are a dorm room staple for most people, so all you have to do is go out and get some chocolate to melt in the microwave. Next, put the Oreos on a stick, dip them into the melted chocolatey goodness, and give them a little face. The final product is a super cute Halloween creature pop!

Boo-nanas and Orange Pumpkins

Another perfect healthy halloween treat are the spin on these oranges and bananas. All you need are chocolate chips and celery in addition to your fruit, and you can create your own simple halloween creations for smart snacking!

Halloween Candy

If you don’t want to make any snacks yourself, there is always the option of going out and purchasing Halloween candy from Walmart or Rite Aid. However, we all know that this comes with a price aside from the cashier: eating way more candy than we know we should… and then eating some more.

.