How to use Pinterest as a College Tool

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Pinterest is at the center of all current trends, ideas, and visual inspirations. Although this social media platform is a great way to procrastinate or simply waste away some time, it also acts as an essential to surviving life as a college girl. Here are four ways that Pinterest can be used as a college tool. Happy pinning!

1. Outfit Ideas – Pinterest has endless images of every type of outfit you could think of. Struggling with your wardrobe? Got an idea for a cute outfit you saw in class yesterday? Leave it to Pinterest!

2. Healthy Eating and Exercise Guide – Pinterest is a great resource for finding inspiration and resources to help you establish healthy eating habits while in college. There is a wide variety of easy dorm recipes as well as grocery lists that are college friendly. In addition, Pinterest also has a plethora of workouts for any fitness level that can give you the push you need before hitting the gym!

3. Hair Help – We all know that feeling when you wake up and realize you won’t have time to shower before class, or when you need to look nice for an event and realize your hair looks no different than every other day of every week. Pinterest has countless ideas for how to manage, style, or even simplify your hairstyle.

4. Organization – Pinterest is all you need for inspiration to get your life organized. Cute pictures and crafty alternatives to expensive essentials make for a slightly easier life in the long run!