Predicting Taylor Swift’s Future Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

Guys. So much is happening. It’s all happening. Yet again Taylor Swift has done something, and naturally we all need to freak out about it. Taylor recently bleached her hair for the May cover of Vogue, and guys… I think a switch in her flipped. I mean… look at these outfits:

As soon as that bleach touched her hair… she became an ultimate risk taker. The hair was quite the shock at first since it was not expected of her. But since it was not expected, that is what makes it so brilliant. I’ve been trying to figure out where she will take her sound and style next, and this is what I have come up with: she will play more with menswear and androgyny, black will be the new black in her wardrobe, and she will mix colors and textures like she could win a Grammy for it. (She probably could… if there is an award she’s won it) We will see her going out with her friends of course, but also to support her boyfriend at his shows. I think a year or so down the road we may hear changes to her newfound pop sound. I think her next album could be filled with dance hits that we will hear at the club or at the halftime of a sport event. You know… that kind of dance-y music.

If this is telling what 2016 will hold for Taylor Swift’s style, I can’t wait. I’ll leave you all with this. (It gets better everyone)

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Walsh but I prefer to go by Liz. I love anything related to fashion, cats, the internet, as well as Disneyland and traveling in general. I love learning about things that challenge my thinking and point of view. Besides writing for my own personal Tumblr blog, Her Campus is the first publication I have written for and I am so excited to write for SPU chapter of Her Campus.
Fashion merchandising student at Seattle Pacific University where I aspire to become a bridal stylist, fashion stylist or trend forecaster. Other hobbies of mine include photography, sketching, and blogging . Follow my style blog at www.stylistinseattle.com