This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Southern Miss chapter.

What’s better than a party? A Gatsby party.

Her Campus saw these lovely ladies dressed for a party on Wednesday night. It was “The Great Gatsby” themed, so naturally, they all wore the classiest dresses and the best accesories. First, there is Piper Inglis, looking beautiful in a black flapper dress and pearls with a sequined headband. Next to her is Nicole Smithson, also wearing a black flapper dress but with longer pearls tied in a knot. Nicole also has on fishnet tights to complete her 1920’s look. Kassadi Monica is wearing a red band with a flower in her hair paired with a cute, sequined black dress.

Next to Kassadi, Courtney Stephens wears a white flapper dress. Courtney pairs this dress with a fabulous black boa and a sequined headband with a black feather. Next on the right is Bailey Janssen, wearing a black dress with a red feather in her hair. Lastly, Madison Monahan is wearing a green flapper dress with a red necklace.

All of the girls are freshmen at Southern Miss and are looking absolutely goegeous for their Gatsby party!