Models Needed, All Body Types!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Do you want to be a part of one of USC’s most coveted events? Do you want to be the face of this event? If you answered yes to both of these questions, USC’s fashion forward community, Fashion Board, needs you!

Fashion Board is looking for all skin colors, all body types, all genders, and all levels of experience. If you’ve modeled for Versace, perfect. If you’ve only modeled for your bathroom mirror, awesome. If you’re not sold yet, models will get their hair and makeup done by professionals the day of the show before they step into outfits by local retailers! Plus, think of the photos you’ll walk away with and the opportunity to put a fresh experience on your resume!

Model casting will be held on January 30th, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in ballroom A of Russell House. 

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
SC Contributor

South Carolina