Meet HCSC’s Stephanie Della Porta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Stephanie Della Porta ’17

Major: Accounting

Stephanie Della Porta is a junior accounting major at the University of South Carolina. She just began her major-related courses and by the look on her face, it seems that this business major is not as easy as she thought.

Stephanie is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She has been an Eagles football fan ever since she was little. Since she’s been going to school in the south, Stephanie has started to bandwagon the Panthers since the stadium is somewhat close to campus.

A fun fact about Stephanie: she loves to watch Friends on Netflix! Her brothers have also recently gotten her addicted to the show Entourage.

Stephanie’s role at Her Campus SC is public relations. She loves being able to share articles on social media and also enjoys seeing what other PR girls are posting during the week. Aside from Her Campus, Stephanie is involved in Best Buddies and the My Carolina Alumni Association. 

Shaye Gulotta

South Carolina

university of south carolina sophomore  major: public relations minor: hospitality  little bit yankee, little bit y'all  eyeliner and coffee addict, oops 
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!