Meet HCSC’s Cassie Sobers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

From Charleston, South Carolina, Cassie Sobers joined Her Campus South Carolina this year as a writer. Interestingly enough, Sobers transferred here this past semester from Boston University. But she was not shy to get involved.

As a sophomore management and marketing double major, Sobers keeps herself busy with schoolwork and involvement in campus organizations. She was recently chosen to be our newest marketing and publicity director, but aside from Her Campus, Sobers is also a member of Sigma Omega Upsilon, an international business fraternity on campus. One of the reasons Sobers is so involved on campus is because she loves meeting new people.

You’ll never see Sobers without a smile on her face. One of the things we love about Cassie is her ability to get along with everyone and eagerness to help out around campus or at HCSC meetings. We’re lucky to have you, Cassie, and can’t wait to see how great you’ll be as our new publicity director!

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!