This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Campus Cutie: Laryssa Smith

Hometown: Cary, IL

Year: Junior

Major: Pharmacy

Nicknames: “Beautiful…. I get that all the time. People also call me Sox or Larry.”

Relationship Status: Single

So Laryssa, tell me about yourself.

Lets see… I’m 20 years old. I’m in Kappa Kappa Gamma. It’s my first year of pharmacy school and my favorite color is pink!

What’s an accomplishment that you’re proud of?

Definitely getting into pharmacy school. I got the call when I was in class and when I listened to the voicemail I couldn’t stop smiling! When I called my mom she cried in Publix. It was a great moment.

What do you do for fun?

Running…when I actually can do that. I also like hanging out with friends and of course going out. I also love to eat…does that make me sound fat?

Who is your celeb crush?

Justin Timberlake no doubt! Because he’s hot but not in a hot way…like in a mature way. He just rocks.

What’s your guilty pleasure?

Watching “Dance Moms.” When I’m home alone I’ll watch them all in order in one sitting.

What’s your fav munchie?

Cheese-its. Real life.

What do you look for in a man?

I look for a good sense of humor FOR SURE. Am I allowed to say attractive? Attractive. I’d say nice, but nice freaks me out. He definitely has to be confident.  

When you see something you like, how do you get it? AKA how do you pick up guys?

How do I snag meat at the market? I just walk on bye…*does snapping motion*

You go girl, keep on walkin!

I'm energetic, outgoing and loud full time student at USC with a keen interest in Broadcast Journalism and all things NBA