Go-To Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Lets face it; every year you’re faced with the same issue—what do I give everyone for the holidays? It can be so stressful trying to pick out the perfect gift for everyone, so we put together a list to help you out. Here are our top picks for everyone who made it on your nice list this year:

Mom

Your mom is your savior. She is your go-to for anything and everything and lets be honest, you stress her out. Let her relax this holiday season with this shea butter spa set from The Body Shop. The best part is that it gives back to African communities by providing women with medical care, housing and education.

Dad

Put a little pep in your dad’s step with this caffeinated shaving cream from Pacific Shaving Company. He may not be able to skip his morning coffee, but this sure will kick start his day.

BFF

Capture all your BFF moments with a polaroid camera. They come in lots of fun colors so there’s one for everyone!

Related: 3 Ways to Give Back During the Holidays

Sister

You may fight like hell, but at the end of the day, she’s still your sister. We love this trendy choker that is a Free People exclusive.

Brother

Little brother. Big brother. Chances are he’s annoying—but you love him anyways. Sports apparel is always a win, no matter what age. 

Boyfriend

Maybe it’s early on and your looking for something that says, “I care about you” without saying “I’m obsessed with you already.” Or maybe you’ve been together for years and are running out of ideas. Get tickets for a game for his favorite sports team. This is a good one because you can control how much you spend. The closer you are, the more you spend, the more serious the relationship is!

Alex is a Public Relations major at the University of South Carolina. She is an avid napper, a lover of guacamole and an Office enthusiast.
Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.