This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Name: Chuck Hennes

Hometown: Seneca, SC

Year: Freshman

Age: 19

Major: Pre-Pharmacy

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

HerCampusSC chose Chuck Hennes this week, because this cutie has an adorably goofy personality and never fails to entertain.  He’s a pre-Pharm major and chose USC over his hometown school of Clemson, so you know he’s smart. He may slightly be known for being overly popular with the ladies, but deep down we all know Chuck has a heart of gold.

What do you do for fun?

“I enjoy listening to classical music with my cat or playing video games alone in dark rooms.” Umm sorry Chuck how about a real answer now? “Haha, how about, long walks in the Bates dorms while I mess around on tinder” How very charming!

What kind of things are you involved in?

“I’m a part of the wake-boarding club, I’m in a fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma, and I work 40 hours a week at California Dreaming. Any spare time is usually spent in the library grinding hard on my textbooks”

What’s your guilty pleasure?

“Definitely Goldfish.  I eat my body weight in Goldfish at least once a week.”

What are your hopes for the future?

“I really want to teach pharmacy here at the University of South Carolina.”

Do you have a go-to pick up line?

“I know it must’ve hurt when you fell from heaven, but would you mind if I swept you off your feet?”

What is a girl’s best feature?

“They have to make me laugh.”

What about physical feature?

“Her smile.”

Do you have a celebrity crush?

“Oprah Winfrey.” Really? Okay…interesting.

Most embarrassing moment?

“When I was in 8th grade, I broke both of my wrists so I couldn’t unbutton my own pants. We went on a field trip at the aquarium and my designated buddy left me. I really had to go to the bathroom but no one from the trip was around to help, so I had to ask this old grandmother who was walking by the restrooms. Not my proudest moment. I was also left in Atlanta that day…haven’t been back since.” Haha okay, that one is pretty bad.

What’s your favorite meal?

“Ooh…Chicken Marsala.” Yum.

Favorite Holiday?

“It’s gotta be Christmas.”

Lastly, what’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?

“If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it”

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!