Campus Cutie: John Bureau ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Name: John Bureau

Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.

Year: Junior

Major: International Business

Relationship status: Happily taken (Sorry ladies, you can look–but you can’t touch!)

Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

Activities/Organizations: Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity, Carolina Gentlemen A Cappella Group

Favorite song to sing: “Say (All I Need)” – OneRepublic while singing with the Carolina Gents. It’s a cool song, and we pull it off well.

Future goals: Obtain a job in consulting that will allow me to travel throughout the week. I also hope to explore Yellowstone Park and the Appalachian Trail while I’m young.

Best pick-up line you’ve used: I’m unfortunately not much of a pick-up line guy because I’m not really clever enough for them. So I go with the “compliment and ask to dinner” move instead.

First thing you notice about a girl: A girl’s eyes are killer, and paired with a nice smile is a done deal.

What two things would you bring with you to a desert island?: I’d bring a knife and a volleyball.

Most embarrassing moment: While camping, I accidentally used poison oak as toilet paper and had to miss a week of school for it … Let’s just say, sitting down for the next month was a hassle.

Guilty pleasure: Bojangles’ to cure a hangover.