The best quotes from Bieber’s new album as explained by Bieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Swoon.

1. “My momma don’t like you and she likes everyone” – Love Yourself

2. “We weren’t necessarily put in the best position to make the best decisions” – Purpose

3. “Made those mistakes maybe once or twice, and by once or twice, I mean maybe a couple a hundred times” – Sorry

4. “It’s like they want me to be perfect, when they don’t even know that I’m hurting” – I’ll Show You

5. “Cause if you like the way that you look that much, oh baby you should go and love yourself” – Love Yourself

6. “But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two” – Sorry

7. “Don’t forget that I’m human, don’t forget that I’m real” – I’ll Show You

8. “Don’t do nothin’ ‘less your heart’s in it” – All In It

9. “Been around a million stars, none of them shine brighter than you” – No Sense

10. “I’ma show you more than I ever could say” – Mark My Words

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!