6 Products to Get You Through the Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Santa Claus is coming to town pretty soon, and whether you’re prepping for the holidays or hunkering down for a week-long hiatus in TCOOP, there are a few necessities any busy collegiette needs. So make sure you stock up on these products to be ready for anything that comes your way during the coming weeks! 

1. Being’s Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Creams

These luscious creams are perfect for hands in need of a little extra TLC. But unlike some of the thick hand creams that leave you with a less-than-pleasant smell, these smell just as good as they sound.

2. Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ PRO Palette

Everyone know that the holiday season comes with holiday parties. Whether it’s an ugly sweater party or an end of the semester get together with friends, you’ll knock ’em dead with this killer eye shadow palette. This professional assortment of shadows has 20 deeply pigmented shades that will be sure to make your eyes pop. The coolest part? The colors are diverse enough to create either a super glam or low-key look, so you’ll always be guaranteed to ~sleigh~.

3. Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Hours of studying for finals takes a toll on your skin, and the all-nighters in TCOOP can leave your eyes feeling puffy and tired. This gel immediately soothes tired eyes and uses green tea, cucumber and caffeine to reduce puffiness. Try leaving it in the fridge to expedite the cooling effect!

4. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g

You might not think glue would be a necessity during the holidays, but every collegiette on a budget could benefit from a tube or two. If you find yourself looking to decorate for the holidays, chances are you’ll be DIYing as much as you can, and this extra strong glue is perfect for anything from wreaths and to any other project you can think of. Plus each tube comes with just enough for one fix, so you’ll never have to worry about it drying up.

5. Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes™

Sometimes a simple swipe of mascara is enough to make you feel and look refreshed. This cult-classic mascara is a tried and true favorite, and unlike other mascaras, it doesn’t clump or flake, keeping your lashes looking naturally long and full.

6. #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto.

These #ActuallySheCan tanks are cute additions to any collegiette’s closet. Whether you’re hanging out with friends, going to class or hitting the gym, this soft cotton blend shirt will become one of your favorites. They come in a variety of colors and are a great gift for any girl boss in your life.

December is here, so stay prepared for the crazy holiday season to come!

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.