Style > Beauty

How To: Look Like You’re on Spring Break All the Time

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Spring Break has come and gone, but we’re still dreaming of the sunshine filled and sun kissed days. How do you make it feel like Spring Break every day when you’re hiking across campus to your 9 a.m.? We have the tools to make it so. Luckily, our Spring Survival Kits have you covered to make to make it feel like Spring Break all the time.

Get Sunny With Good Sunscreen

Want to go get tan at The Falls at Dedman Rec but don’t want to look live you’ve been roasted in the sun? Alba Botanica® has got you covered, literally, with their Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45. You can lay out for hours with this sunscreen and still look gorgeous. It’s not greasy, its waterproof, and oh yeah, it smells great. It has a Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation, it’s coral reef safe, and it’s cruelty free. That’s a lot to offer in just a sunscreen.

Sparkle in Class With the Shadow Squad™

I don’t know about you, but I want to look gorgeous without even trying. The only problem with that is that I’m too lazy to actually get up on time to make myself look effortlessly pretty. This problem is easily solved with Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow. In only a few swipes of color, your eyes go from being sleepy and sloppy to being sparkly and special. This Shadow Squad™ has four looks in one, with the same color in satin, glitter, matte and metallic finishes. Plus, you can get it in 15 different colors for only $6.99. Sign me up, please!

Have Easy Beach Hair Even Though You’re Nowhere Near the Beach

Get that tousled and sexy beach hair look easily, all from the comfort of your suites’ bathroom. Bed Head by TIGI has two products for us, for two different hair types. Got thin hair, but want that full and bouncy hair? Use the Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray to create volume and texture in those locks of yours. Have a head of hair that’s too thick and wild for its own good? Use the Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray to tame your hair, while fighting frizz and protecting you from the terror that is Dallas humidity. Not just that, but Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE. Ummm, yes?!

Kiss Midterms Good Bye with Buxom Cosmetics

These mini lipsticks are perfect for looking like you tried when you absolutely did not. The Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me is the perfect color for those of us who just want to look camera ready in two seconds. This lipstick is shiny and it plumps your lips. You’ll feel awake in no time with that plumping tingle, plus you’ll look striking af. Not a fan of the wine color? Don’t worry, it’s available in 20 different shades.

Life is Falling Apart? Hold it Together With Krazy Glue

At this point in the semester, I’m sure we all feel like disasters. Your shoe breaks, your sunglasses snap, and your personal life is hanging by a thread. You can hold it all together with Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g. These little singles are perfect for on the go fixes, and they bond to basically anything, whether it be wood, plastic or glass. Everyone knows Krazy Glue is the fastest fix, but not everyone knows how great it is to have a pack full of these in an emergency.

Look Like a Bronzed Goddess Even When You Haven’t Left the Library in Weeks

Midterms may be over, but that means the season of projects and papers is finally here. Too busy to lay out and get that perfect tan, but tired of looking pasty while you pour over books in the library. Get that tan without having to use a tanning bed or tanning oil with the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes. Discrete and easy to use, these towelettes are streak-free, and the color will appear in just two hours. Simply gorgeous? Yes.

Moriah is a Senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in English and Psychology. She is currently the Campus Correspondent of the HCSMU chapter, and has held the positions of Senior Editor, Profile Editor and Associate Editor. She is also a member of the Alpha Xi chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. She loves coffee and satire, and she is not a morning person.