9 Hidden Tattoo Locations

Tattoos are adorable and a way to express yourself in a creative way. However, for some reason, tattoos are frowned upon in the workplace. To remain professional yet hip, hidden tattoos are the best option. Here is a list of locations that will help you get as many tattoos as you want while keeping them hidden from your boss. 

Image via Revelist

Location 1: Under Boob 

Image via Revelist 

Location 2: Hip

Image via Glamour 

Location 3: behind the neck

Image via Revelist

Location 4: ribs

Image via Pinterest 

Location 5: pelvis

Image via Popsugar

Location 6: toes

Image via Glamour

Location 7: low ankle

Image via Revelist

Location 8: inner lip

Image via Birdstattoo

Location 9: butt tattoo

Tattoos are one of my favorite ways of expressing myself, yet I didn't want it to hinder my ability to work a prestigious job. I hope these hidden locations for tattoos help you plan your next tattoo while focussing on your future. Please share with your friends so they can also know how to express themselves in a concealed fashion. 

Tagged: 

Miranda is a Freshman at Southern Methodist University studying Political Science and Economics, looking forward to a career working within the federal government. She has lived in multiple differnet cities, including Pittsburgh, PA (home), Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is a loving mother to an adorable French Bulldog named Stella. One way to never have a boring conversation is to talk about politics. 

You Might Also Enjoy