Sean Smith ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Sean Smith! If you’re ever looking to see him around campus, you can always find him on Tuesdays at 7pm at the Student Association meetings!

Birthday:7/27/92
Year: 2014
Hometown:West Islip, NY
Major: Economics
Relationship Status: Single

Favorite hobby: Surfing
If I were stranded on an island I’d need: my guitar, my surfboard, and a tent
Favorite TV show: Modern Family
Idea of a perfect date: ordering food and hanging at the house
Fun Fact: I used to only wear green socks
Best part so far about being a part of the Student Association: The great people I’ve built relationships with who I have the pleasure to work with everyday
Dream Job: Starting my own company and eventually tour the world being a speaker for high school and college kids
Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.