This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

It’s that time of the week again and we’re starting with a bang! This week’s St. Mike’s Cutie is Senior Jared Peick! He’s funny, he’s athletic, and he’s a little bit confused over his sports team alliances (it’s either New York or New England, buddy. You gotta pick one). But don’t let that stop you from meeting up with this outgoing fella…he seems like quite the catch!

Name: Jared Peick                                                                       Birthday: February 14, 1991
Year: 2013                                                                                   Hometown: Concord, NH
Major: Biology                                                                             Relationship Status: Single

What is your favorite sports team?
New York Yankees

Where is your favorite place to hang out?
TH209 and the library lawn for ultimate Frisbee.

What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
“Given to Fly” by Pearl Jam.

If you could live in a house made out of one food, what would it be?
Dry cereal, preferably corn chex. Absolutely no milk. The garage would be made out of my grandmother’s spaghetti if that was physically possible.

If you could be one superhero, who would you be?
Tom Brady. Is there anyone else?

What is your guilty pleasure?
Super Smash Bros. and watching golf on Sunday afternoons.

What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Ponder the meaning of life and then turn off my alarm. Sometimes I’ll even do this in the opposite order. But usually, I like to listen to a song or two before starting the day.

Describe your soul mate?
Someone who enjoys sports and being active outdoors, appreciates good, in-person conversations and someone who isn’t afraid to laugh, even at the dorky jokes.

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
A magician can’t reveal his tricks. Sorry to disappoint.

Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.