This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Shopping for others seems like Mission Impossible. When it comes to finding the perfect present for your friend, that’s even harder. This guide makes it simple to decoding what each of your besties really want from you this birthday.

The Worker Bee

Coin purses are such easy trinkets too get and can be cheap or expensive so you have a range to decide how much you want to spoil your girl. A planner will help them make time for girls’ night. Setting spray or finishing spray if a clever and thoughtful gift too.

The Jet Setter

We all have that friend that seems to of traveled the world. When they’ve seen it all, help them remember it with a picture frame. Keep their identity safe with a passport holder, or keep them dry with an umbrella.

The Homebody

For your friend who likes to curl up in bed all day, think of cozy things. Find gifts that are soft. A throw blanket, pillows, or slippers are all relaxing. A calming face mask is also a cheap option.

The Party Girl

And for our friend that isn’t a homebody, get her something that sparkles. Glitter phone cases are a super fun trend right now. S’well bottles are also a hip new trend that will definitely be sticking around for a while.

(I Made these collages)

Just a girl from Harrisburg.
CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.