Alex Ieronimo ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Her Campus SMCVT is proud to announce that our next Campus Cutie is Junior Alex Ieronimo! He’s energetic, funny, laid back and always up for anything, whether it means dressing up as a hippie or just spending a quiet night at the movies! Stop and say hi when you see this cutie around campus.

Name: Alex Ieronimo                                                 Birthday: November 9, 1991

Year: 2014                                                                  Hometown: Haverhill, MA

Major: Political Science and Media Studies,              Relationship Status: Single

Journalism, and Digital Arts with a

History Minor

Favorite type of music: Hip Hop

Any particular artist? Jay Z, Blink 182, and Linkin Park

Favorite St. Mike’s Memory? When he dressed up as a hippie for Halloween

His perfect date? A quiet, low key evening of dinner and a movie, topped off with some nice conversation to get to know one another!

The first thing he notices when he meets someone? Their personality, especially their sense of humor

If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you chose? That 70’s Show

His biggest fear? Not fulfilling his potential

Who would play him in a movie? Vince Vaughn

His ultimate superhero? Bond…James Bond

Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.