Ryan Beierle ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.
Name: Ryan Beierle
Class Year: 2017
Major: Exercise Science
Hometown: Lake Ronkonkoma, NY

Hobbies/Interests: Sports, listening to music, Netflix, sleep
Relationship Status: Single

HC: Who is your favorite superhero?
Ryan: I’ve never been a huge fan of superheroes in general, but Wolverine always seemed pretty cool to me.

HC: Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Ryan: Dog person 100%! I’ve grown up with big dogs my whole life and absolutely love them. Being away from my Bernese 9 months out of the year is no fun.

HC: If you could be in any TV show, what would it be?
Ryan: I know it’s not a TV show but I would love to be in the Harry Potter universe. Going to Hogwarts would be the coolest.

HC: What is your favorite Disney movie?
Ryan: Finding Nemo, no doubt. I don’t think I’ll ever forget P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney and I’m okay with that.

HC: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ryan: Being from Long Island, I’m a bit partial to my love of good pizza.

HC: What’s your dream date?
Ryan: After finding a girl that wants to go on a date with me, I’d be happy with pretty much anything. 
Ileana is a senior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She lives in Eugene, Oregon when not at school. Ileana is studying Sociology and English. She loves writing, decorating clothing, and spending time with friends. You can also check out her personal blog at http://sometimesiweartiaras.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!