PINK Fall Must-Haves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Now that classes are underway, it’s finally hitting us that fall is right around the corner! Fortunately, there’s more to the season than homework and morning classes. Think about the cool weather, leaf piles, apple cider, and of course, back-to-school shopping! We’ve already gotten a head start on our fall-ready fashion with PINK’s new campus must-haves. Think: shiny leggings, comfy crews, cozy hoodies and more wear-now faves to complete your campus wardrobe.

The clothes below are all from PINK’s Back to School Collegiette Collection!

The PINK Crew is comfy AND cozy—just what we need for fall in Saratoga! Craving a new edge for your classic look? This sweatshirt’s studded details do the trick. I paired mine with skinny jeans for a casual, classroom-ready outfit.

Stand out on campus! The 2/$40 Fashion Leggings you know and love are back in a shiny new style. They’re cute, comfy, and great for layering with basics. I dressed mine down with the neutral Crew, but if you’re looking to pump up the ‘wow’ factor for a night at Falstaff’s, try adding on a bright white top or bold neon bandeau instead!

Make a statement in the ultimate layering Bra Top. It’s perfect for layering under hoodies and jackets on chillier days, or you can wear it on its own for a bolder look. I loved the subtle peek of the top under the Crew. For a more Rihanna-esque vibe, pair the ‘WHATEVER’ bra top with hight-waist shorts and ankle booties!

Get the look to get your wardrobe ready for the weather!

PINK Crew

Fashion Legging

Bra Top

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.