Free Swag from Her Campus!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

We love being a part of Her Campus for so many reasons–it would be tough to count them all, let’s be honest–but free swag is definitely high on our list! As a special thank you for all of our hard work, the lovely ladies at HC national teamed up with some amazing partners to bring us Spring Break Survival Kits! The kits are chock full of free swag; everything from hair products to sweet drinks to Chipotle gift cards! (Yes, you heard that right. Free. Chipotle. Cue saliva.) It made our week away and our snowy return to Skidmore so much more fun.

This is the largest sampling program Her Campus chapters, and their collegiettes, have ever seen! The 2014 Spring Break Survival Kits were filled with the following must-haves to prep for and recuperate from spring break:

neuro SLEEP + neuro Swag
Get ready for the best SLEEP of your life! neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers. Sleep better and wake up more refreshed! Each drink is only 35 calories, has no artificial colors or flavors, and is safe and non-habit forming. It’s perfect for hitting the hay after a long week of studying!

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System
For a frizz-free look all week, wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes. We absolutely LOVE how our hair feels post-wash! For more hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme. Primp away!

Her Campus Swag!
Who doesn’t love cups and Cuzis? We also got a free HerCampus.com bumper sticker–see if you can spot us driving around campus!

Chipotle Free Burrito Cards and Chipotle Free Chips & Guac Cards
Um, yum? Yes, please!

ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner
ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! Designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair, this one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment! Just massage through wet hair, from scalp to ends and add a splash of water to distribute. Let the rich, creamy, suds-free formula sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Seriously, where has this been all our lives!?

European Wax Center free waxing vouchers
EWC has given waxing a much-needed makeover. They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin, whenever they want, and offer luxurious waxing at prices that won’t make you raise an eyebrow. Feeling less-than-smooth post-spring break? A visit to the European Wax Center will set you straight in no time.

Yokini Swimwear coupon cards
Yokini Swimwear is offering a special Her Campus discount so you can splash into spring & summer in style! Flaunt your bikini bod (& your school spirit!) in a Yokini Swimsuit Bottom. Bottom’s up, collegiettes! Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim your deal.

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.