Campus Cutie: Tim Rahill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Tim Rahill

Hometown: Wellesley, MA

Major: Education

Relationship status: Single

Hobbies/Interests: Movies, lacrosse, and fishing

HC: If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

TIM: Chicken fingers.

HC: What’s the best compliment you have ever received?

TIM: People used to tell me I remind them of Jim from The Office.

HC: If you were a kitchen appliance, which appliance would it be and why?

TIM: I would be a blender because I like to mix things up.

HC: 5 qualities you look for in a partner?

TIM: Funny, kind, likes to have fun, pretty eyes, and a nice smile.

HC: If you could switch bodies with someone else, who would it be and what would you do?

TIM: I would switch bodies with Warren Buffett and transfer a couple bucks into my bank account.

HC: Most embarrassing memory of your Skidmore career so far?

TIM: It would have to be some embarrassing make outs on the dance floor, nothing good ever happens there.

HC: Ideal first date?

TIM: One I really liked was when I took a girl on a short hike to a place that overlooked a forest. Although, I did it in the middle of winter so it was freezing, it probably would be better to do this in the spring.

HC: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?

TIM: I would probably want to be a sea turtle, because they live in tropical places and go underwater. Also, I know I wouldn’t die cause things don’t really prey on them.

HC: If you had to listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would it be?

TIM: Taylor Swift 1989.

HC: If you could choose one thing to change or fix about the world what would it be?

TIM: I feel like no matter what I say I might sound ridiculous, but truly I want global warming to end. The polar bears dying because they don’t have anywhere to live is easily the saddest thing ever.

A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.