sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Halloween Episodes from Your Favorite Shows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

The Office: Season 2, Episode 5 “Halloween”

It’s that one where Michael has to fire someone but all the main characters are established and all the viewers are attached that they don’t want to see anyone get fired. Then they fire that rando Devon and he smashes a pumpkin on Michael’s car. Classic. 

Parks and Recreation: Season 4, Episode 5 “Meet ‘n’ Greet” 

It’s that episode where April and Andy throw a Halloween party at their house but don’t invite Ben even though he lives there too and then they make him confront his anger and Ron goes around fixing things and Chris and Jerry’s daughter make out A LOT.  

How I Met Your Mother: Season 7, Episode 8 “The Slutty Pumpkin Returns”

Its that one where Ted find his long lost crush from that Halloween party that happened a million years ago (Season 1) and your left in suspense if they’ll have chemistry. Also, Lilly’s mad pregnant and wants to move to the ‘burbs, and Barney finds out he’s ¼ Canadian. Spooky. 

Gossip Girl: Season 3, Episode 7 “Speakeasy”

Its that one where Chuck has daddy issues (when doesn’t he, honestly?) and wants to turn a profit on his hotel by 21 to one up daddy, so he throws a 20’s themed bash and everyone looks hot as hell. Then he and Blair call the cops on the party, ‘cause what’s a party without some self-inflicted drama. Dan and Serena are still weird. 

Glee: Season 2, Episode 5 “The Rocky Horror Glee Show”

Its that one where Will and Emma still have unreal sexual chemistry but aren’t together yet (ugh) and Sam gets all dressed up in a gold speedo as Rocky and Finn and Rachel are Brad and Janet (could you get more classic?) and everyone dances and Emma asks Will to touch her and the sexual tension continues…. And that’s what you missed on GLEE.

Sara Pion

Skidmore

My name is Sara Pion, I am a student at Skidmore college and originally from Boston Massachussetts. I love all things fashion and doing DIY crafts.