5 Movies to watch this Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.
Thanksgiving break is finally upon us. That means it’s time to snuggle up in our beds and spend some quality family time. We put together a list of our favorite Thanksgiving themed movies to get you into the holiday spirit!

1. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. A classic movie with our favorite characters Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and Woodstock! Who doesn’t LOVE the peanuts and their holiday specials?!
  2. Dutch. Who doesn’t love a road trip?! This hilarious comedy will have you laughing off your seats!
  3. Pieces of April. Watch as Katie (aka Katie Holmes back in the day) tries to pull together a Thanksgiving dinner for her complicated family…
  4. Pocahontas. Colors Of the Wind anyone?
  5. Home for the Holidays. Come experience the stress and drama that comes with getting a family together for the holidays… (P.S. Roberty Downey Jr. is second from the top left!)
  6. Free Birds. Thanksgiving from a turkey’s perspective… Enjoy!
A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.