How To Style Your Dog Pound Shirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Basketball season has approached us, so here are some trendy ways to style your Dog Pound t-shirt!

Look #1

Cuff up the sleeves on your Dog Pound shirt to make it more stylish. Pair the cuffed shirt with light-wash jeans and green canvas sneakers to match the shirt. This look is super stylish and comfy too!

Look #2​

Add a flannel that has either green, grey, black or any other neutral color found in the camo pattern of your Dog Pound shirt to give your outfit a chill vibe. Mixing prints is a bold move that will separate your game day look from everyone else’s.

Look #3

Show your school spirit by wearing a green or gold hat. Either a baseball cap or pom-pom beanie adds something extra to your outfit. Pair this with leggings and athletic sneakers to have a sporty look for the night.  

Look #4

Wear an army green cargo jacket over your Dog Pound shirt. An army jacket matches perfectly with the camouflage print of the shirt and gives you a super edgy look. The shirt paired with the jacket and ripped jeans makes this outfit to die for!  

Samantha Cooke is a Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. She studied English Education during her time at Siena.