This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFU chapter.

Meet Tatum! He’s a Political Science and Economics Major who enjoys posting SFU sunset pics on Instagram in his spare time and taking Snap stories of his dog.

Name: Tatum Miller

Age: 20

Major: Political Science and Economics joint major

Hometown: Surrey, BC

What is your favourite thing about SFU?

My favourite thing about SFU is the diversity. Our student body is 17% international students. And the hundreds of clubs around campus have exposed me to so many different experiences I would not have had if I did not attend this school.

What would be the first thing you’d change if you were Prime Minister?

If I were the Prime Minister, I would continue the course we’re on now. The real issue is our provincial government.

Must-have song in a dance party playlist?

Back that azz up – Juvenile

If you had a million dollars, what would be the first thing you’d buy?

The first thing I would buy would be a plane ticket to Europe. I would take a semester off and travel the world while documenting my experiences.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

An eagle. They see the world in such a different perspective from us. I’d love to be able to fly.

Sarah is a third year student at SFU with a major in Communication and a minor in pumpkin spice lattes. She loves her Boston terrier, Harley, and is looking forward to adopting many more rescue puppies throughout her lifetime. She is your basic white girl and loves caffeine, blanket scarves and watching Grey's Anatomy. BC born and raised and with a special place in her heart for Ottawa, Sarah hopes to one day explore Canada and take in all the beautiful sights the country has to offer.
Deborah is an English major and Linguistics minor with a mild Peter Pan complex. She is an avid tea-drinker and shower singer whose favourite pastime is napping. Her goal in life is to one day touch Harry Styles's hair.