Come Join Us For Our First Wine Social!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFU chapter.

Hello everyone! If you need a break from exams, or are just looking for a little bit of socializing on campus, then look no further! In November, we are bringing you a special event from Her Campus in collaboration with Kappa Beta Gamma.

About Her Campus: Her Campus’s mission is about providing college women with the opportunity to spread their message to others online and to empower one another to use their voice! We have writers from 300+ schools across North America, writing for our website, all done by women like you!

Who: Her Campus & Kappa Beta Gamma – everyone is welcome!

What: First social of the semester

When: November 5th at 6:30 p.m.

Where: Club Ilia at 8902 University High Street, Burnaby, B.C.

Why: To have fun!

Come mingle, socialize, and meet your other college sisters to learn about Her Campus, Kappa Beta Gamma, or to simply have a good time! Whether you are a first-year student looking for opportunities, a seasoned fourth-year, live on campus or off, we guarantee you will have a great time.

Our first social of the semester will include discounted wine, great food, and goodies to bring back home!

The event will be held at Club Ilia on campus on November 5th, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to learn more!

Elvira Chan is a third year Communication and Print & Digital Publishing student at Simon Fraser University. Passionate about telling stories that have an impact, she is an advocate for creating change through words and conversations. A blog writer, storyteller, student, and explorer, Elvira has worked, written, and volunteered for several organizations revolving around media, education, and tourism. She hopes to pursue a career in the publishing industry as well as the healthcare industry.