SHU Voted “Best Christmas School”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Earlier this week, SHU was ranked as the number one school for celebrating Christmas. While the university hosts a slew of events from helping with Toys for Tots to even lighting our own Christmas tree, perhaps they should be focusing their efforts on something the students and university would rather have.

It’s a little hard to buy the whole “Best Christmas School” when finals basically go until Christmas, for example.

Or maybe the administration could focus its efforts on making sure the class of 2018 receives a REAL commencement ceremony like every student (who pays $55k a year) deserves—unlike the past few classes to suffer from a lackluster graduation.

Or how about the fact that parking has been nearly impossible for a number of years now? A make-shift parking lot behind the Caf isn’t helping anyone, let’s face it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               We really do think that it’s great that SHU loves Christmas, we’re just saying that I’m sure if you asked around, many students would agree that there

A spunky and quirky Public Relations, Journalism, and Spanish Major at Seton Hall University and sister of Alpha Gamma Delta. A Syracuse native-turned-Jersey Girl. Slightly obsessed with John Mayer, my dog, and anything sparkly. Moving to the City and never looking back...