The Royal Baby: Three-peat!!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Welcome all kings, queens, princes, princesses, dukes, duchess’ and regular peasants… but, most importantly, welcome the new royal baby into this world! That is right, Duke William and Duchess Kate of the royal throne have brought forth yet another royal into our world, and fans can not get enough. This news has been making every news headline these past few days.

This is their third, after older siblings, George and Charlotte. The baby was born right on time, on April 23rd at 11:01 am, weighing in at 8lbs, 11oz (making him the heaviest baby of his siblings!).

Finally, they have revealed the name after four excruciatingly long days, and all of Cambridge and the rest of the world can finally take a breath. Welcome Louis Arthur Charles! The name, like all other royal names, was carefully chosen. Louis is names after Duke of Edinburgh’s uncle, Lord Louis Mountbatten, and the Duke’s maternal grandfather, Prince Louis Alexander of Battenberg. His older brother and father also carries the Louis tradition as one of his middle names. For now, I heard baby Louis said he would only respond to “His Royal Highness”.

Now that all the royal pregnancy hub-bub has finally come to a close, the new family of five can start their life with Louis on board.

If you are reading this Will and Kate, congratulations on the new baby, mates!

Veronica Ruth

Seton Hall '20

.