This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Dear Bae,

Please read.

Love,

Girls Everywhere

XO

When bae asks you what to wear, what is your automatic response? Is it that V-neck that hugs his biceps just right, those jeans that are snug in all the right places or that comfy sweatshirt you just love for the sake of amazing hugs?

Although that huge pile of laundry on his dorm room floor may tell him otherwise, guys’ fashion is just as important as girls’. Girls like a guy who looks put together—a guy who knows how to dress. If his clothes don’t match, can you imagine what a mess his entire life is? Yes, a wardrobe can tell you a lot about a person.

To make his lady swoon or snuggle up real close, here’s a few tips on guys’ clothes that girls totally heart!

We love how cute and comfy you look in your oversized sweatpants and favorite high school sweatshirt—in the right setting of course. Wear this on our meet-the-parents date and daddy won’t be so approving. But for movie night it’s the perfect fit! What we like even better than you in the sweatshirt is you giving us the sweatshirt so we can feel like we’re with you even when you’re all the way down the hall or in another state.

Just like you, we love clothes that show off your best features. Whether it be your arms, calves, smile, eyes…design your dress code to accommodate. If you’ve got bright blue eyes, wear blues and greens to make your eyes pop, we’ll get lost in them. To make your smile catch our attention, don’t go thinking you need to cover everything else up…head to toe. Just stay away from bold prints and plaids.  Solids are your friends. This way, there’ll be no distraction.

We love necklines that work with your jawline and we can’t resist a shirt with the sleeves rolled revealing your forearms. We get tired of seeing the same pair of Vans or Sperrys, so make sure to have strong shoe game. We love those jeans that let the waistband on your boxers show and how you stand with your hands in your pocket when posing for a picture (#relationshipgoals). Blazers show off your shoulders and make you seem so professional. That timepiece on your wrist not only ensures (hopefully) you’ll pick us up on time and that you choose to spend your time with us, but they’re kind of just really hot. And a few spritzes of your cologne is enough to make us fall in love all over again.

Dress up boys, you’ve got some girls to impress!

Shoeaholic. Shopaholic. Glitteraholic. Super passionate and forever dreaming, Seton Hall University junior Michelle Foti is an aspiring arts and entertainment reporter. Michelle is the Pirate Life Editor of "The Setonian" and the creator and host of SHUdent Style Watch. Michelle is a team member of the online fashion blog Colabination.com and publishes her own blog, missuniversityxo.com. Michelle struts (in fabulous shoes of course!) to the beat of never settling and always preaches: life is a fashion show, make your designer proud. XO                                                                                                                                                                                    
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.