Survive Spring Quarter with the HC Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

The long-awaited spring quarter is finally here, so prepare yourself! Get the most out of the sunny days with the Her Campus Survival Kit:

AZO Cranberry Gummies: Getting a UTI is a serious drag, so grab AZO Cranberry® Gummies to maintain a healthy urinary tract! Thankfully, it comes in mixed berry flavor and tastes just like the gummy vitamins everyone loves.

Brappz Strap: Between going to the beach and partying, you’ll probably need to change in and out of outfits quickly, so fear not! Just slip on the straps to a swimsuit or strapless top, and you’re good to go!

Milani eyeliner: Make any look sparkle with the Milani Ultrafine Prismatic Liquid Eye Liners. With vinyl and shimmer finishes and different colors like turquoise and purple, these liners are a necessity. The waterproof formula guarantees no smudge, so don’t fear being thrown into the water at the day party!

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo: Is it even possible to have a good hair day everyday? With TRESemme it is. The rules have been rewritten: introducing the pre-wash conditioner that comes before the ultra-light and purifying shampoo! No more need for expensive hair products, this shampoo will give you all the volume that your hair needs.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases: Traveling through a crowded airport and need quick access to your ID? Keep this adorable Vera Bradley ID case on your keychain and prevent the mini heart attack we all get when we can’t find our ID. 

Let’s get out there and have a fun spring quarter!

Natalie started as Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Santa Clara in the fall of 2014. She is a senior English major, and no, she doesn't want to be a teacher. If she has any free time, chances are you'll find her reading with a cup of tea at her side or lying in bed binge-watching Netflix.