New Girl Gifs Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

In honor of Season 6 of New Girl airing, here are gifs from one of our favorite shows that epitomize your star sign.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

You’re independent, courageous, and strong-willed. You’re passionate about almost everything you do and always bounce back from setbacks.

Taurus: April 20 -May 20

Your stamina for mental and physical tasks is strong. You may be stubborn at times, but you’re not willing to give up without a fight.

Gemini: May 21 – June 20

You’re social, love to have fun, and tend to gravitate towards the spotlight.

Cancer: June 21 – July 22

You cherish your family and friends. Loyalty is important to you above all else.

Leo: July 23 – August 22

You excel at knowing who you are and making sure you get what’s best for you. You’re confident in all ways.

Virgo: August 23 – September 22

Success is important to you in your career and you like to put your skills to good use. You’re quite the perfectionist and always focused on finding the solution to problems.

Libra: September 23 – October 22

You may be a little indecisive, but you always come to a final decision thanks to your ability to voice your opinions and your passionate nature.

Scorpio: October 23 – November 21

You have big expectations for your life and plan on exceeding all of your goals. Everything bold and big entices you.

Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21

Your independence allows you to live an energetic life that’s constantly changing to keep up with your tendency to reinvent yourself.

Capricorn: December 22 – January 19

You’re great at planning and keeping friendships for life. You’re probably the mom of your friend group.

Aquarius: January 20 – February 18

You’re considered to be the humanitarian of all the signs. You embrace justice and equality.

Pisces: February 19 – March 20

You tend to be deeply emotional and appreciate occasional time to yourself. You’re great at knowing what you need.

SaveSave

Mara Strong is a freshman at Santa Clara University where she is studying English and Philosophy. She loves everything Hamilton and is proud to call herself a Ravenclaw.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.