Ian Jones ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Hometown:  Keizer, OR

School Year:  Junior

Major:  Mechanical Engineering

Residence Hall/Living:  Campisi

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Compassionate.  Reliable.  Energetic.

Zodiac Sign:  Cancer

Relationship status:  Single

Interesting Fact:  I’m a quadruplet.

What activities or clubs are you in?  Intramural sports, the mechanical engineering club, and also anything to do with orientation and CF stuff.

What are the best and worst parts about being a CF?  The worst part is obviously writing people up.  The best part is being able to serve my residents.

Is there anything really funny/awkward that’s happened to you on duty?  There was one recent time when I got a call at like 3 o’clock in the morning saying that a resident got stuck up on the roof.

What’s your favorite SCU memory?  My favorite memory was going to Disneyland with friends, dressed up as the Jamaican bobsled team last spring break.  We got asked by families and employees to take pictures with us.

What is your most embarrassing SCU moment?  It’s not like super embarrassing, but probably when I danced to Single Ladies for Mr. RLCA.  I was in a singlet and I danced in front of like 400 or 500 people.  And it’s probably on YouTube.

What’s your favorite thing about Santa Clara?  My favorite thing is that there are good quality people here.

What has been your favorite Santa Clara event?  My freshman year when we beat Gonzaga in basketball.  What with lighting the couch on fire and all that.

What would you say your spirit animal is and why?  Probably a lion because they are very strong willed animals and they’re cool.

What is your favorite TV show?  Whose Line Is It Anyway                                                                                      

What is your dream job?  My dream job is being an astronaut.  I’ve always wanted to be one ever since I was little.

Who is your celebrity crush?  I think I’d have to go with Beyoncé.  She can sing, dance, she’s funny, and good-looking.